Apply for Volunteer Engagement Studies Scholarships 2021 at University of Quebec, Canada. See application requirement.[sharethis-inline-buttons]
University of Quebec is awarding the Volunteer Engagement Studies Scholarships to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Their mission is focused on research in applied engineering and technology transfer to companies, our research projects have a real impact on innovation and business productivity.
Volunteer Engagement Studies Scholarships 2021
|Application Deadline: January 22, 2021||Eligible Countries: International|
|Type: Master’s Degree with Thesis Doctorate||Value of Award: $2,500|
|Number of Awards: Up to 7|
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s program (thesis or project 9 or 15 credits) or doctoral program;
- Not be in an extension period;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,3/4.3 In the current program of studies.
- Have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, pure science or applied science in an appropriate field, with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (out of 4.3) or equivalent.
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the masters or doctorate degree programme at the university.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Need Other Scholarship? Visit our International Scholarship page