WAEC GCE Registration form 2022 [First Series January/February] is out – The general public is by this announcement informed that the WASSCE for Private Candidates 2022 first Series e-registration portal is now open for application from intending candidates to apply online. See the requirement, waec GCE registration 2022 closing date, waec GCE 2022 timetable and how to apply for WAEC GCE Registration form 2022 below.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), began the conduct of two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates in 2022.
The first series of 2021 will be conducted in February 2022. The 36 Subjects will be available for the Examination.
Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the link –www.waecnigeria.org– to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the WAEC GCE Registration form 2022 procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
- The closing date for WAEC GCE Registration is Wednesday, August 31, 2022 but the generation of PIN stops on Wednesday August 31, 2022
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
NOTE: Candidates should also note that the 2022 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
List of Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE Second Series
|S/N||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|3||CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES||202|
|9||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH||210|
|22||HEALTH EDUCATION/HEALTH SCIENCE||508|
|32||CLOTHING AND TEXTILES||701|
|33||FOODS AND NUTRITION||702|
How to Apply for the 2022 WAEC GCE
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN):
- Each Candidate is expected to have a National Identification Number for the Registration exercise.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
- Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their Impairments e.g Visual, Low vision, Spastic, Speech, Hard to hear, etc
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice, as Evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Admission Notice. The acceptable fingerprint Scanner is UareU digitalPersona fingerprint device.
- WAEC GCE Timetable
- WAEC Past Question and Answer
- Buy WAEC Scratch Cards Online
- How to Register for WAEC GCE via UBA Bank USSD Code & Leo
General Information on WAEC GCE Registration form
- All candidates MUST be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
If you have any question about WAEC GCE Registration form and process kindly use the comment box below. Do not worry we will reply you .