Wellspring University Postgraduate Form – This is to inform you that the Wellspring University postgraduate admission form is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Wellspring University, Benin City, Edo State, postgraduate programmes.
About Wellspring University
Wellspring University was founded by Management Science Centre, a Professional Training and Educational Consulting Firm established in 1983.
The centre, which has a long-standing history of excellent performance in this subsector, commenced business as a tutorial centre for degree students of the then Correspondence and Open Studies Institute of the University of Lagos.
The Centre coached students with Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Business Administration and Education, as well as the Master of Business Administration (MBA). With an initial enrolment of five hundred (500) students in 1983, the centre trained a sizable population of part-time and executive students at the University of Lagos, many of them graduating in Second Class (Upper Division).
Between 1995 and 2003 the centre operated joint venture programmes with Ambrose Alli University to run the former Lagos Satellite campus of the University, offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.
Furthermore, the centre collaborated with the University of Ibadan in 1995 to run diploma courses and Auchi Polytechnic in 1993 for certificate courses.
Wellspring University Postgraduate Form Courses
|PGD Business Administration|
|PGD Public Relations and Advertising|
|PGD Information Technology|
|PGD Computer Science|
|PGD Financial Management|
|MBA Information Technology|
|MSc Computer science|
|MSc Business admin|
|MSc Mass Communication|
|MSc International Relations|
|MSc Information Technology|
How to Apply for Wellspring University Postgraduate Admission Form
- The application form is N10,000 (ten thousand naira only).
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payments on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence the application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, a sms/e-mail will be sent to you.