YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines: Authorities of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) wish to notify all newly admitted students that the payment of acceptance has commenced.
Prospective students are to note that the PAYMENT OF the ACCEPTANCE FEE HAS BEEN APPROVED by the college management and is currently on the college portal.
All the newly-admitted candidates of YABATECH are to commence the payment of the acceptance fee effective IMMEDIATELY.
YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines | ND & HND
All successfully admitted candidates are advised to pay an Acceptance Fee of Twenty-five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00).
Recommended: YABATECH Online Screening Documents [Freshmen]
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter your UTME/Application Number
- Click on Login
- Click on Pay Now
- Click on Make payment
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
- If the option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If the transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If the option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on the Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number, and click validate. If a transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat steps 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number. Failure to make a payment on or before the due date will result in forfeiting of admission.