YABATECH Certificates Collection Procedures for Graduates – See the process of collecting your YABATECH Certificates below.
The authorities of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the procedures for the collection of certificates by the graduates of the institution.
YABATECH Certificates Collection Procedures for Graduates
This is to inform all graduates of Yaba College of Technology who are yet to collect their Certificates that authorities has concluded arrangement for the issuance of unclaimed College Certificates. To this end, a moratorium of four weeks, from the date of this publication is given within which ALL graduates up to 2017/2018 Academic Session who are yet to collect their Certificates should collect their Certificates at the normal rate of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000).
After the moratorium, an additional Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) will be charged as a penalty for failure to collect within the stipulated time/dates. The date of collection is with effect from June 7 to July 6, 2021.
The procedure for collection is as stated below:
- Obtain the Certificate Clearance Form from the Examination Matters Department of Registry.
- Complete and attach a photocopy of the Final Statement of Result (Legible copy).
- Payment of Certificate fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000:00) which is to be done online by generating the Remita Retrieval number (RRR) and further processing on the College website.
- Submission of duly signed Certificate Clearance Form with stamped evidence of payment.
After processing the above, the graduate is expected to come for collection of the Certificate with his/her student ID Card or a |Sworn Affidavit of loss to the Examination Matters Department at the 2nd Floor, Bursary/Registry Building, between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm daily.
YABATECH Certificates Collection Procedures – Step by Step
For a collection of the Yabatech Certificate by proxy you are expected to do the following:
- Write a Letter of Authority addressed to the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology (Reasons for collection by proxy must be stated whilst the relationship between the proxy and the ex-student must also be stated).
- Passport Photograph of both proxy and ex- Student must be attached to the letter
- A copy of the Ex-Student Data page must be attached(for those abroad)
- Evidence of Location
- Means of Identification of both Proxy and Ex-Student.
- Letter of Indemnity.
Note: Indemnity in this case simply means that the applicant must state in the letter that he/she would be responsible for any loss of the Certificate in the course of transmission via means of dispatch.
All graduates are enjoined to avail themselves of this opportunity to collect their Certificates as the cost of storage will be increased after six months.
SEE MORE Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) News
Watch and Subscribe to our Channel ‘InsideSchool Tv‘