Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced- This is to inform prospective students that Yobe State University (YSU) Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 admission is now on sale. Applications are by this inform invited from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry candidates for admission into its degree programmes on a full-time basis in the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME that there will be screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 160 and above and Direct Entry candidates.
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- For Cut-Off mark CHECK: YSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
Yobe State University (YSU) Available Courses
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for Post-UTME/DE screening for 2020/2021 admission commences on Monday 13th July 2020.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://ysu.edu.ng/utme/utme2020/login.php” ]
See image for Instruction
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidates who applied for programs such as Education Arts, Education Science, Education Social Science, Arabic & Islamic Studies, Sociology & Anthropology and Biological Science should visit JAMB portal to change to appropriate courses as indicated below:
- B.A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/ Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B.Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education, instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies, instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc Biology instead of Biological Science which is nomenclature of the department, but the program is Biology; and
- B.Sc Sociology instead of Sociology & Anthropology.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programs they chose as their first choice but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programs must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level result not uploaded by candidate during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the Post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.